Friday, October 5, 2012

The Legend of Conflicts and Resolutions

       Author's Note: This is a conflict/resolution piece on Legend
       
          The conflict in Legend is a seemingly impossible one. Day-the criminal-has a family infected with a horrible disease. The only way to cure this disease is buy an extremely expensive medicine. He is soon forced to develop a plan to get this medicine, and save his family. He decides to steal the medicine to resolve the conflict.
           I'd do the same thing in this situation. I'd do so because I'd figure that I'm already a criminal, and I have nothing to lose. Sitting there and letting my family die wouldn't be an option. That's why I think Day made a good decision. He wouldn't lose anything but his family if he got caught. The other option (to sit there and let them die) would ensure their death. Taking the risk would at least give them a chance. That's why taking the risk would be the definite best decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment